selamat datang ke ruangan luahan hati gua ((:

hye (: x bnyk untuk diucapkan , hanya serangakap pantun :

pergi ke pekan naik beca ,
harap terhibur semasa membaca .

HAHA

Saturday, May 29, 2010

sayang , i cant sleep ):

im hoping you to reply my msg .
i cants sleep at all tonight ,
i know , and i realise that i have make a really really big mistake .
i've ruin our relationship .
forgive me dear .
what type of girl i am ?? * urgghh
all the sweet memories we had together this past few months were the best thing i had .
thank you so much for making me happy .
now i realise and i know that i dont have any right to say i love you to you.
its okay , im not blaming you on that facts .
because i know , this is all my fault from the begining .
love need some sacrifice .
i know i know .
stop reminding me okay ??
im nobody without you , im a mess without you , i'll let you go cause it is the best way .
but all i want to ask from you is ; forgive me . you can forget me , what i've done for you , the way i smile , talk , laugh with you , but please dun forget the love we had build together .



No comments:

Post a Comment